Complete Virtual Assistants Training Academy
Become a Virtual Assistant
If you are looking at starting your own VA business, then keep on reading. If you’ve been thinking about becoming a VA, then you’ve probably asked yourself the following:
- How do I actually get started?
- Where do I get clients?
- How do I calculate my rates?
- Do I need to register my business when I start?
We are so excited that our specialized virtual and online instructor-led Virtual Assistant training will start again in July 2021.
Our Virtual Assistant Training is virtual, interactive training like no other training you have ever attended.
We use Microsoft Teams and Zoom for our online training sessions.
What makes this training different?
- Live, interactive sessions. No pre-recorded sessions.
- Ask questions and learn from our years of experience.
- We are collaborating with 9 Subject Matter Experts to bring you the most value and to help get you going as soon as possible.
The training is for those individuals who would like to understand the necessities and to know the ins and out to get started as a Virtual Assistant. Training sessions will be 1,5 hours once a week.
Training will take place on Wednesdays between 7 July – 17 November 2021. The times will be advised.
To ensure individual attention and support, we are only accepting 10 attendees per session.
What is included?
- 1,5-hour sessions.
- Time to ask questions and learn as much as you can.
- The opportunity to rub shoulders with experts in their respective fields.
- Access to all the templates you’ll need to get started (included for free).
- Access to the top Virtual Assistant in South Africa, who won 3 international awards as the best VA business in South Africa for 2020 and 2021 as well as outstanding VA training 2021 – who will be your trainer and mentor.
We are extremely excited and have a passionate heart to share our expertise with other virtual assistants to be the best they can be.
Register today to get access to the valuable training at the early bird price of R 5 199, which is valid until 31 May 2021. R1000 deposit secures your seat.
What is your investment?
- 21 steps to becoming a VA training, valued at over R 35 000 for only R 6 243.